Our recent blogs have had information on repairing your HVAC and getting your AC ready for summer. If you’re looking for more information on these topics, check out these great resources.
- If your AC is running very loudly, then you are probably due for a repair. Homeheatingsystemhelp.com suggests some common causes of loud air conditioning.
- To help you get ready for summer, eHow.com has an article on prepping your system. They recommend changing the filter and performing visual inspections.
- Energystar.gov explains several ways to improve the efficiency of your home.
- To learn how to change your AC filter, check out this article from eHow.com.
- Epa.gov has information about indoor air quality, listing a variety of the pollutants and health effects caused by having poor indoor air quality.
At Jon Wayne Heating and Air Conditioning, we take pride in improving San Antonio homes’ air quality, efficiency, and comfort by replacing faulty ductwork. Visit our website or give us a call at (210) 591-7847 to learn more about our great services and getting a free quote.