Our recent blogs have featured information on replacing duct work and getting a complete home evaluation. If you’re looking for more information on either of these topics, check out the following great resources.
- Energy Star's website has information to help you decide when it's best to replace your HVAC in terms of efficiency.
- For more information on getting the most out of your ductwork, check out this PDF that explains energy loss and cost efficiency in detail.
- North Dakota State University has information on removing moisture and pollutants in your home.
- Check out this page for a look at Massachusetts’s new energy assessment program.
- The Environmental Protection Agency's website has information on improving your home's air quality. The basic strategies are source control, improved ventilation, and air cleaners.
At Jon Wayne Heating and Air Conditioning, we take pride in improving San Antonio homes’ air quality, efficiency, and comfort by replacing faulty ductwork. Visit our website or give us a call at (210) 591-7847 to learn more about our great services and getting a free quote.